Wine Export to China Program 2019
July 30 2018
The programme is set to assist you export wine to China and develop your Chinese market successfully with our committed support and assistance.
Please see following Export Development - Wine Program 2019 brochure and registration form.
The 12 months of the Export Development - Wine Program (1st January 2019 - 31st December 2019) includes:
For companies choosing to join the program immediately, the following are benefits for early birds (at no additional charge on the total cost of the programme).
- 5 leading wine and food exhibitions in China
- 7 wine tasting, business matching and showcase events in Hangzhou and Shanghai
- Chinese collateral translation and localization
- Online promotion and social media marketing
- 1 Delegation to China
- 1 leading importing expo (China International Import Expo) in November 2018
- Showcase of your products once samples arrive in our Shanghai showroom
- China marketing commencing from the joining date
Please see following link of what our participants say about our programme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wvfgfpDmtQ
Companies may also be eligible for the Export Market Development Grant, through which businesses can claim up to 50% back of the total program cost.
The program assists participants to speed up export in China through intensive and extensive marketing, market testing and business matching activities by leveraging Chamber’s resources, sales networks and expertise in China over 12 months.
Australian wineries benefit from brand endorsement by Chamber and government, market intelligence and feedback, and business contacts established by the program.
To leverage this great opportunity to enter/expand in the China market, please talk to Export Growth China team on 1800 505 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org