2018 Wine Export to China Program
May 10 2018
The programme is set to assist you export wine to China and develop your Chinese market successfully with our committed support and assistance.
Please see following Wine Export to China Program brochure and registration form.
The 8 months Wine Export to China program (1st May 2018 - 31st December 2018) includes
For those who join the program immediately, below are the extra benefits for early birds (no additional charge and included in the total cost of the programme).
- 4 leading wine and food exhibitions in China
- 3 wine tasting and business matching events in Hangzhou and Shanghai
- Chinese collaterals translation and localization
- Online promotion and social media marketing
- China delegation
- 1 leading wine and food exhibitions in March 2018
- 1 promotion event in April 2018 in our Shanghai showroom
- Showcase your product once sample products arrive in our Shanghai showroom
- Marketing commencing from the joining date
Please see following link of what our participants say about our programme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wvfgfpDmtQ
A company may also be eligible for the Export Market Development Grant which business can claim up to 50% back of the expense.
The program assists participants to speed up export in China through intensive and extensive marketing, market testing and business matching activities by leveraging Chamber’s resources, sales networks and expertise in China over 6 months.
Australian wineries benefit from brand endorsement by Chamber and government, market intelligence and feedbacks, and business contacts established by the program.
To leverage this great opportunity to enter/expand in China market, please talk to Export Growth China team on 1800 505 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org